Leave the trivial things behind with GOMO
There’s a fast-paced world of digital experiences out there, and it pushes us to do more and be more every day. We’re challenged not just to stay up-to-speed, but to stay ahead. And if the lockdowns have proven anything, it’s that one thing is key: data.
Fortunately, GOMO knows all about this need. As the Philippines’ newest and most disruptive digital telco, GOMO is calling us—the tech-savvy who live and breathe digital—the Unstoppables.
In this time-warp of a situation we’re currently in, it’s hard to believe that GOMO is already celebrating its first anniversary. And it’s at this time that we’re invited to make the switch to the GOMO fam and be unstoppable ourselves—good thing Mobile Network Portability (MNP) doesn’t require us to change our numbers anymore.
MNP is now the international practice, and it’s a practice that’s allowing all mobile users to switch networks or subscriptions (whether postpaid to prepaid or vice versa) without having to give up the comfort and convenience of our current mobile numbers. It’s without charge and, in the Philippines, this is ensured by the Mobile Number Portability Act (Republic Act No. 11202), which came in effect on September 30, 2021.
With MNP, we’re free to switch to GOMO with the Easy Switch SIM—loaded with 30GB of data that doesn’t expire, and for only P299. And with the port-process happening digitally, the switch is made even more convenient through online channels.
“We are proud to provide Filipinos with an easier, more convenient way to be part of the GOMO fam through our all-digital port-in process,” says GOMO Brand Director Don Laudencia. “As we have always done since our debut last year, our consumers can expect us to keep on innovating, giving them better ways to do things everyday so they continue to take charge and remain unstoppable.”
But how to make the GOMO switch?
Be an Unstoppable in six simple steps:
- To apply, make sure you’re out of contract and don’t have an outstanding balance with your current network provider. You’ll also have to contact your current telco to get your Unique Subscriber Code (USC).
- Visit gomo.ph and fill up the switch request form, where you will be asked to provide that USC
- Wait for feedback on your eligibility to switch, which will be sent to your email within 24-48 hours
- Once your switch request is approved, order your GOMO Easy Switch SIM. The SIM is exclusive for customers who want to join the GOMO fam without changing their current number. Again, this little sim comes packed with 30GB No Expiry for only P299
- Activate your Easy Switch SIM using your porting code
- Download and register your number through the GOMO App to claim your 30GB data!
An Unstoppable Digital Lifestyle
MNP allows us the freedom to choose our providers, the one that really fits our lifestyles without the hassle of texting our entire phonebook about the switch. By jumping into the GOMO experience, new users will also enjoy other technological firsts:
- The Philippines’ first fully digital experience thanks to its mobile app, which provides users with all their connectivity needs
- No Expiry data (like we said, unstoppable), which means no load and monthly bills
- ‘Mo Creds, which is a system that lets users convert their data to texts and calls
Join the growing Unstoppable GOMO Fam and don't be left out. Because with GOMO, #WeDontStop.
Art Matthew Ian Fetalver