You finally get an afternoon off. What do you decide to do for some solo time?
1. Get on your bike and go for a ride
2. Sit down on the floor and spend some quality time with your four-legged friend
3. Just lounge around the house; it’s nice to have some time around family
You’re with your friends but there isn’t really much activity happening. Which corner of the room do you head to?
1. Somewhere where you can quietly observe
2. Wherever the music is being controlled; they won’t mind you choosing the songs
3. Somewhere comfortable!
Would you consider yourself a serious person?
1. When the situation calls for it
2. Sure, but only on the rare occasion
3. You go from serious to joking in 1 second flat
You’re taking a barkada photo. What’s your go-to pose?
1. Nothing much; you bring it without even trying
If you had to define your role in the group, which would it be most like?
1. The mature one; people always go to you for some words of wisdom (or just to rant)
2. The fun one; you always know how to make your friends smile
3. The introspective one; there tends to be something on your mind
If your friends were to describe your role, what would they say?
What was your best subject in school?
What are people’s first impression of you usually like?
3. Unusual (or a little weird)
What do people get wrong about you?
1. That you’re meant to be a wallflower
2. What you’re just a pretty face
3. That you’re a follower