We’re tuning into She Talks Asia 2023
It’s been a hot minute since She Talks Asia literally hit the ground—it’s been three years of online summits, to be precise. But the world is open and the conversations never really ended, so we’re all geared up and tuning into She Talks Asia 2023.
She Talks Asia 2023 is aptly titled Rebuild, highlighting the fact that many of us have had the time to pause, reconsider and rethink how we live in our time under the pandemic. And all that is being channeled into heartfelt conversations about rebuilding areas of our lives, our work and the energy we put out.
This year, 10 speakers will take the stage:
- Eva Le Queen – Life Lessons From A Queen. Founder and matriarch of Drag Playhouse PH, Eva Le Queen is also a TV personality, host, producer and entrepreneur who uses her platform to professionalize and help elevate the art of drag in the Philippines.
- Grace Leonor – Career. Country HR Manager of IKEA Philippines Grace Leonor has over 25 years of experience in human resources.
- Hershey Neri – Well-Being. Actor, content creator, comedian and a master’s student of Counseling Physiology, Hershey Neri is a survivor who has turned her passion into power, advocating for healing and empowerment.
- Issa Guevarra-Cabriera – Thriving Amidst Life’s Curveballs. Become Globe Telecom’s first female Chief Commercial Officer, Issa Guevarra-Cabreira knows a thing or two about thriving in a male-dominated industry.
- Jaycee Matias – Currently the Education Manager for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Jaycee Matias has been leading talented makeup artists for over a decade.
- Kelly Go – Career. One of the fastest-growing local brands, AURO Chocolate, has Kelly Go as its co-founder and managing director. Not only does she know business, she’s built her brand on the foundation of sustainability.
- Maxene Maganola – Well-Being. No stranger to the stage, Maxene Magalona considers herself a student of life, along with her many other accolades.
- Nicole Suarez – Supermom Nicole Suarez-Miranda is a certified and licensed financial consultant and registered estate planner who knows the importance of financial literacy and security.
- Nina Dizon-Cabrera – Career. Not only is Nina Dizon-Cabrera an entrepreneur who founded Niv Della Beauty Innovations, but she’s a content creator who talks about beauty, self-love and confidence.
- Rizza Lana – Finance. Building mindful and sustainable brands like Lana PH and Mink PH, Rizza Lana is a spokesperson for body positivity and self-confidence.
She Talks Asia 2023 is continuing to promote and advocate for women’s rights and women empowerment. It always has been and will continue to be at the forefront of the women’s movement, providing a safe platform for women to share their stories and experiences, and even offering resources and support for whomever needs it.
Need we say more? See you there.
Co-presented by Globe and IKEA Philippines, and sponsored by Hedregen PH and Bobbi Brown Philippines, She Talks Asia 2023 is taking place from 10AM to 4PM on March 23, 2023 at The Globe Tower. And this year, proceeds from She Talks Asia will help Mano Amiga Philippines, a non-profit organization that helps less fortunate children.
Art Macky Arquilla