Walk Us Through Date Night and We’ll Tell You Which Romance Author You Are
Or what kind of love story you’re most likely to find yourself in
Once again, the month of hearts is upon us: a time where love isn’t only in the air, it’s in our faces. Saint Valentine is waiting in the wings and all sorts of lovey-dovey flights of fancy are justified. Soak it all in and let’s get lovestruck.
As one literary legend once said, “we are the masters of our own fate and captains of our soul.” And in keeping with the season of love (and literature), we want to know: how is your love story going to pan out a la romantic novel? Are you subconsciously a sucker for old school romance? Is that mysterious, bad boy or bad girl charm your hidden kryptonite? Here’s the quiz to spell it all out for you:
1. First things first: How do you feel about soulmates?
2. Now, complete this sentence: the best part about love is ___________.
3. What is the first thing that catches your attention about a person?
4. You were just asked out on a date. Where would this take place?
5. You’re picking out your look for your date. What color palette are you working with?
6. What are you ordering for the night?
7. Pick a relationship stumbling block you wouldn’t mind living with and working through with your love interest.
8. You two decide to pose for a date night photo. What do you upload to Instagram?
9. It’s time to cap off the date. What do you two do?
10. What cheesy line would you not mind being told at the end of the date:
11. Your next date is a weekend away together. Where do you head off to?
Share your Results:
Art Alexandra Lara