Walk Us Through Date Night and We’ll Tell You Which Romance Author You Are
Read Time: < 1 minute
First things first: How do you feel about soulmates?
1. Oh, they’re real-for sure-and they’re out there.
2. I don’t know if I believe in soulmates. Either way, I know it’s love that you will still have to work hard for.
3. It’s a matter of perspective: If you want someone to be your soulmate badly enough, you’ll find ways to highlight the qualities that reinforce that belief.
4. I don’t think there’s just one person out there for everyone. Everyone has soulmate potential.
Now, complete this sentence: the best part about love is ___________.
1. It ignites and awakens all senses
2. It endures
3. When somebody puts you on a pedestal, yet when you fall, they're there to catch you anyway
4. It’s universal
What is the first thing that catches your attention about a person?
1. The way they dress
2. Their smile
3. Their eyes
4. Their physique
You were just asked out on a date. Where would this take place?
Right off the bat, fine dining at a five-star restaurant. Photo: Creme Guides
A trip to night market where you can enjoy al fresco dining
A homey hole-in-the-wall resto
A posh penthouse restaurant with a great view and bar selection
You’re picking out your look for your date. What color palette are you working with?
What are you ordering for the night?
A delicious plate of jumbo shrimp risotto paired with a glass of white wine
Anything from a good ol’ Eastern Carolina barbecue joint that can be washed down with an ice-cold beer
Filet mignon with a glass of red wine
Traditional Italian pasta with some greens and lots of cheese
Pick a relationship stumbling block you wouldn’t mind living with and working through with your love interest.
1. Not seeing eye-to-eye on expected relationship milestones like marriage
2. Baggage from the past relating to love and loss
3. Hang-ups on family issues
4. Unusual kinks in the bedroom
You two decide to pose for a date night photo. What do you upload to Instagram?
1. A full-blown PDA post (that’s still tasteful though, not to worry)
2. A back-view photo of you two against a gorgeous, scenic backdrop
3. A “plandid” of you and your date gazing into each other’s eyes
4. Not your average date night photo: something mysterious featuring a heavy use of filter and complete with a cryptic caption
It’s time to cap off the date. What do you two do?
Night’s still young! The plan is to head out for drinks at a bar
Go for a nice walk and just enjoy each other’s company
Find a great place to get some dessert
Enjoy some alone time (AKA it’s straight to your place)
What cheesy line would you not mind being told at the end of the date:
1. “I tried to keep my distance, but my world doesn't work without you in it.”
2. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more.”
3. “You’re the only person I’d fly three thousand miles to see.”
4. “Sometimes, if you aren't sure about something, you just have to jump off the bridge and grow your wings on the way down.”
All 10 questions completed!