Are you Hear For It, too?
This weekend’s jam-packed, but we’re making space for podcasts—as we always do. From ANIMA Studios, Hear For It, the Philippines’ first-ever podcast festival, is taking place on October 20 from 10:20AM to 8PM at the Glorietta Palm Drive Activity Center.
Get ready for a day filled with exciting activities, opportunities to meet podcast personalities and get valuable insights from seasoned podcast enthusiasts and even new comers with fresh takes! Have we mentioned it’s free admission? Because it’s free admission.
But who are we expecting exactly?
- Bianca Gonzalez from Paano Ba ‘To
- Antoinette Jadaone and JP Habac from Ang Walang Kwentang Podcast
- Jim Baccaro and Saab Magalona from Wake Up With Jim & Saab
- Victor Anastacio from Intelectwalwal
- Ali Singalang from The Linya-Linya Show
- GB Labrador, James Caraan, Nonong Ballinan and the crew from The Kool Pals
- DJ Joelle from Paano Kung…
- Roanne and Tina from Queertuhan
- Kristel Fulgar and Moy Esguerra from Anyare Saeyo?
- And Podquest, an initiative by The Pod Network aimed at discovering and fostering new podcasting talent
Other than seeing some of our podcast favorites in the flesh, attendees can look forward to curated listening pods for a unique and intimate listening experience and hands-on workshops that cover content creation, production, marketing and monetization.
“Hear For It reflects the growing popularity of podcasts in the Philippines,” shares Head of ANIMA Podcasts Mel Lozano-Alcaraz. “We’re thrilled to be bring together podcast creators, fans and budding talents for an unmatched experience that truly highlights the creative power of audio storytelling.”
View this post on Instagram
In a world that gets a little too noisy sometimes, it’s important to make way for the conversations that matter: those that teach, make us laugh, welcome us into a community and make us feel safe. Let’s celebrate them.
Hear For It is powered by ANIMA Podcasts and co-presented by Globe and Kroma Entertainment, in partnership with Spotify and The Pod Network, and sponsored by YOU Beauty, with Ayala Malls as the official venue partner. Special thanks to KonsultaMD.
Pre-register for Hear For It now.